An Explanation

My One Minute Song Project

In early 2020, the bottom dropped out of the world for many working musicians when Covid-19 deprived us of our passion, our livelihood and ...

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

My One Minute Song Project

In early 2020, the bottom dropped out of the world for many working musicians when Covid-19 deprived us of our passion, our livelihood and our audience. After a few weeks of not being able to even look at a guitar or a microphone, I decided that I was either a musician or I wasn't, and if I was going to continue I had better make some music.


I decided to create a series of one minute songs to keep me creative in the gig-drought and to improve my (rudimentary at best) home recording skills.


If you've not heard me before, please go and have a listen to my actual album Lychnobite on Spotify. These are sketches, and me finding my way with making music at home, but I hope you enjoy them


Paypal tipjar - http://www.paypal.me/simmasinger - drop something in and we'll send you a CD of stuff recorded before the Covid apocolypse.

S

x

No comments: